Welcome aboard! Our fast, friendly ferry departs Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale at 8 AM arriving in Grand Bahama at 11:30 AM daily, except some Mondays and Wednesdays
Our ferry is designed for a smooth easy quick ride, up to 33 knots and is the most frequent, regular service to get your cargo to Grand Bahama. Our ferry has the capacity for 600 passengers and may accommodate bins, pallets, cars at affordable rates. Our two decks, 507’ in length can easily handle your cargo.
If you are a passenger and have excess luggage, no worries, we will take the stress away from you! Bins must be accompanied by a passenger.
If you are unable to travel with your goods, they may be sent as cargo. In order to do this a commercial invoice is necessary for all goods transported.
The warehouse is located at: Terminal One, Port Everglades, 1800 S. E. 18th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33316
The warehouse is open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM. Closed Sunday & Tuesday.
Terms and Conditions
- Goods must be loaded the day prior to sailing.
- Reservation may be made by calling 866.699.6988 ext: 115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservation must be made 24 hours in advance of trip
- If passenger is not traveling with their goods and it is going as cargo, a commercial invoice is necessary.
- No hazard materials, no weapons, no explosives may be sent
- If food is being transported, it must be frozen and packed in a plastic container with dry ice
- Pets, we do carry service and emotional support animals, pets will be charged as an additional passenger, see pet section for details.
- Rates may change according to season
- Other restrictions may apply
This information may be of interest
Ports and regional offices
Detailed information about our ports and regional offices.See regional offices
Routes and schedule
You can see the different routes that operates Balearia and their schedules.See Routes