Conditions of use
BALEARIA CARIBBEAN TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BOARDING TIMES, PORT ADDRESS & PARKING INFORMATION
- Check in commences at 6:00 a.m., three hours before departure time. The terminal doors close at 8:00 a.m., which is one hour before departure.
- We strongly suggest that guests plan to arrive between 6:30 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Allow at least one hour for vessel clearance by local and federal authorities on return to Port Everglades.
- Our departure Terminal in Fort Lauderdale may vary. Please call us for more details at our 24 hour automated line (954) 533-4211, visit Port Everglades website at: https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/ , or our website: https://www.baleariacaribbean.com/wps/portal/balcaribbean/balcaribbean/help/delegations/
- Parking is available at the Mid-Port parking garage.
- Parking entrance: Take I-595 east straight into the Port, continue heading east to the garage which is located on the left side of the street.
- For more information regarding parking fees please visit: http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking-rates/
- Freeport – Terminal 2, Freeport Harbor, Grand Bahama Island. Boarding is between 11:30 a.m. – gates close at 3:30 p.m.
- Due to an increased screening process in Freeport, please make plans to arrive 3 to 4 hours prior to the scheduled departure time, which is 4:30 p.m.
- No food or beverage is allowed to be brought onboard.
- For more information regarding your upcoming trip please email us at: email@example.com or visit our website: www.baleariacaribbean.com
- The ticket is non-refundable.
- Any passenger who does not board the vessel for any reason, beyond the Company´s control, shall not be entitled to a refund or date change
- The Company does not assume any responsibility, other than reimbursement of ticket, in the event the vessel, for which the ticket has been issued, does not carry out the stipulated journey, due to operation difficulties, weather conditions, unforeseen circumstances or majeure force.
NEW FLEXIBLE PRICE POLICY
- Reservations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic will be allowed a date change without the addition of an administrative fee.
- This applies to reservations made up until April 30th, 2020.
- Guests will be allowed to choose a date up to 2 years from the original booking date.
FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING OUR INFANT/MINOR/PREGNANCY POLICIES, LUGGAGE & GENERAL DOCUMENTATION & VISA REQUIREMENTS PLEASE VISIT:
* Balearia Caribbean LTD is not responsible for any denied boarding due to failure to produce the proper travel documentation*
For more information regarding our cargo services please visit our website: https://www.baleariacaribbean.com/wps/portal/balcaribbean/balcaribbean/home/cargo/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * *