Conditions of use
BALEARIA CARIBBEAN TRAVEL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BOARDING TIMES, PORT ADDRESS & PARKING INFORMATION
- Check-in commences at 6:00 a.m., three hours before departure time. The terminal doors close at 8:00 a.m., which is one hour before departure.
- We strongly suggest that guests plan to arrive between 6:30 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Allow at least one hour for vessel clearance by local and federal authorities on return to Port Everglades.
- Our departure Terminal in Fort Lauderdale may vary. Please call us for more details at our 24 hours automated line (954) 533-4211, visit Port Everglades website at https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/, or our website: https://www.baleariacaribbean.com/en/ports
- Freeport – Terminal 2, Freeport Harbor, Grand Bahama Island. Boarding on direct sailing days is between 3:30 p.m. – gates close at 5:30 p.m. and boarding on layover sailing days is between 2 p.m. and gates close at 4 p.m.
- Bimini - Fisherman's Village, Bimini Bay, North Bimini, Bahamas. Boarding on direct sailing days is between 3:30 p.m. – gates close at 5:30 p.m. and boarding on layover sailing days is between 4 p.m. and gates close at 6:30 p.m.
- Parking is available at the Mid-port parking garage.
- Parking entrance: Take I-595 East straight into the Port. Continue heading east to the garage on the left side of the street.
- No food or beverage is allowed to be brought on board.
- For more information regarding parking fees please visit: http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/parking-rates/
- For more information regarding your upcoming trip please call us at 866.699.6988 or visit our website: www.baleariacaribbean.com
CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- The ticket is non-transferable.
- Reservations submitted for cancelation before 7 days before sailing, full refund.
- Booking cancellations submitted between 7-4 days before sailing, 50% penalty.
- Booking cancellations submitted 3 days or less before the sail date, no refund.
- Date changes are permitted if requested at least 24 hours before departure. Fare difference and a penalty fee of US$75 will be applied for each change.
- No refund will be applied for cancellations of special offers and one-day trips.
- Any passenger who does not board the vessel for any reason, beyond the Company´s control, shall not be entitled to a refund or date change
- The Company does not assume any responsibility, other than reimbursement of the ticket, in the event, the vessel, for which the ticket has been issued, does not carry out the stipulated journey, due to operational difficulties, weather conditions, unforeseen circumstances or majeure force.
- Balearia Caribbean LTD is not responsible for any denied boarding due to failure to produce the proper travel documentation*
#SAILSAFE TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (subject to change)
- All passengers over 10 years of age traveling to the Bahamas will be required to take and show proof a negative COVID-19 test result.
- COVID-19 tests must be taken within 5 days of intended travel. After receiving results passengers will need to complete a Travel Health Card on-line, https://travel.gov.bs/ Passengers will be required to bring copies of negative COVID result and approved travel health card on travel day. Passengers who do not adhere to these instructions will be denied boarding.
- All passengers will have their temperature taken by a member of our team before boarding. Any passenger with a temperature reading of/or exceeding 100 ℉ or 37.7 ℃ will be denied boarding.
- All passengers are required to wear a face mask/covering at all times while in our terminals and aboard our vessel.
- For the convenience of our passengers we have also added additional sanitizer dispensers throughout our terminals and aboard the vessel. We have also added plexiglass dividers and informative signage in various areas throughout the vessel to promote safe distances between passengers and members of our crew.
FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING OUR INFANT/MINOR/PREGNANCY POLICIES, LUGGAGE & GENERAL DOCUMENTATION & VISA REQUIREMENTS PLEASE VISIT:
For more information regarding our cargo services please visit our website: https://www.baleariacaribbean.com/en/cargo or email us at email@example.com.
NEW FLEXIBLE PRICE POLICY
- Reservations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic will be allowed a date change without the addition of an administrative fee. To improve your experience, now you can manage your requests through a new service on our website in a more agile and predictive way. To continue managing your request click on the link
- Guests will be allowed to choose a date up to one (1) year from their original traveling date.
Do you want to change the departure date?