Conditions of use
BALEARIA CARIBBEAN TRAVEL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BOARDING TIMES, PORT ADDRESS & PARKING INFORMATION
- Check-in commences at 6:00 a.m., three hours before departure time. The terminal doors close at 8:00 a.m., which is one hour before departure.
- We strongly suggest that guests plan to arrive between 6:30 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Allow at least one hour for vessel clearance by local and federal authorities on return to Port Everglades.
- Our departure Terminal in Fort Lauderdale may vary. Please call us for more details at our 24 hours automated line (954) 533-4211, visit Port Everglades website at https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/, or our website: https://www.baleariacaribbean.com/en/ports
- Freeport – Terminal 2, Freeport Harbor, Grand Bahama Island. Boarding on direct sailing days is between 3:30 p.m. – gates close at 5:30 p.m. and boarding on layover sailing days is between 2 p.m. and gates close at 4 p.m.
- Bimini - Fisherman's Village, Bimini Bay, North Bimini, Bahamas. Boarding on direct sailing days is between 3:30 p.m. – gates close at 5:30 p.m. and boarding on layover sailing days is between 4 p.m. and gates close at 6:30 p.m.
- Parking is available at the Mid-port parking garage.
- Parking entrance: Take I-595 East straight into the Port. Continue heading east to the garage on the left side of the street.
- No food or beverage is allowed to be brought on board.
- For more information regarding parking fees please visit: http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/parking-rates/
- For more information regarding your upcoming trip please call us at 866.699.6988 or visit our website: www.baleariacaribbean.com
CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- The ticket is non-transferable.
- Reservations submitted for cancelation before 7 days before sailing, full refund.
- Booking cancellations submitted between 7-4 days before sailing, 50% penalty.
- Booking cancellations submitted 3 days or less before the sail date, no refund.
- Date changes are permitted if requested at least 24 hours before departure. Fare difference and a penalty fee of US$75 will be applied for each change.
- No refund will be applied for cancellations of special offers and one-day trips.
- Any passenger who does not board the vessel for any reason, beyond the Company´s control, shall not be entitled to a refund or date change
- The Company does not assume any responsibility, other than reimbursement of the ticket, in the event, the vessel, for which the ticket has been issued, does not carry out the stipulated journey, due to operational difficulties, weather conditions, unforeseen circumstances or majeure force.
- Balearia Caribbean LTD is not responsible for any denied boarding due to failure to produce the proper travel documentation*
FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING OUR INFANT/MINOR/PREGNANCY POLICIES, LUGGAGE & GENERAL DOCUMENTATION & VISA REQUIREMENTS PLEASE VISIT:
For more information regarding our cargo services please visit our website: https://www.baleariacaribbean.com/en/cargo or email us at email@example.com.
Do you want to change the departure date?